Your Key to Growth in 2018
Greetings Fit Body Boot Camp Family,
What a wonderful year! We grew by 100+ new locations, moved to our new HQ, added more FBBC HQ staff to support you, and donated more than ever to our Toys for Tots campaign…and we couldn’t have done it without you!
2018 looks even more promising. Our brand continues to grow exponentially, and you are impacting so many lives through your coaching and leadership. Thank you for representing our brand so well and for carrying out our mission to create fit and healthy lifestyles around the world.
As you know, this past year we gave you more valuable resources and partnerships than ever before, and we are constantly working to make your business more profitable and easier to run. To name a few:
- An exclusive partnership with NASM so that FBBC coaches can get certified at a 30% discount.
- The Domination Workshop, an exclusive location tour and detailed teaching with one of our most profitable owners, Matt Wilber.
- A slew of done-for-you marketing campaigns that include promo emails, daily motivation emails, recipes, grocery lists, and more.
- New, top-quality branded gear and a completely streamlined gear shop.
- Catalyst services to help you find and negotiate your locations without a charge to you.
- Daily done-for-you Facebook content to keep your fan page active and growing.
- Ongoing, personalized business coaching to keep your FBBC growing, attracting new clients, and systems running tightly.
- Lead Launcher, our exclusive in-house ad agency, dedicated to FBBC owners only to make running Facebook offers, promos, and ad campaigns easy and effective.
- A new, exclusive nutrition certification for FBBC coaches to help your clients get even better results.
- FBBC Print, your one-stop shop for all your printing needs such as mugs, banners, signage, swag and more, plus deep discounts exclusively for you.
- A state of the art territory mapping system to give you the data you need to grow your business in the territory of your choice.
And that brings me to why I’m reaching out to you today.
Brand standards are even more important than ever before. We need your help and commitment to our brand standards more than ever before. The world is watching us and wondering if we can keep up our winning streak. Your incoming prospects and clients are more sophisticated and have higher expectations than ever before, and we want to make sure that your location meets and exceeds expectations.
That means we cannot afford to stand still, and as Bedros our CEO says: We will never peak or settle – the best is yet to come! We cannot keep doing what worked yesterday and hope it will work again tomorrow. We all need to deliver a more consistent, top-quality experience and results so that we can keep our position as fitness industry leaders, not followers. This is the only way to help position your FBBC location as a category of one.
To make sure that happens, we are updating our compliance procedures here at headquarters. In 2018, we are going to relentlessly focus on making sure clients get the same top-quality experience in every FBBC location in every part of the world. This will include:
- Enforcing correct signage, logos, and flooring, cleanliness, coaching and staff.
- Following up to make sure every owner is using Zen Planner.
- Making sure every owner is creating a positive, results-driven culture for their teams and clients.
If any owner does not comply with these standards, we will take the following actions to make sure they understand our standards and follow through with them:
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- In extreme cases legal action.
Again, we are carrying out these procedures to make sure that your business succeeds and continues to grow. If any one location fails to meet these standards, we all suffer lost business and brand integrity.
Likewise, if everyone meets these standards, you get more qualified clients, higher brand recognition, and have the power to raise your prices and profits.
Here are some resources to help you understand these standards and apply them to your business:
- FBBC University, which has all our latest resources neatly organized and ready for you to implement.
- The FBBC Brand Standards Manual, which describes all of our brand standards, business procedures, and best practices.
- Your Franchise Agreement, which explains all of our franchise policies, transfer policies, renewal processes, royalty payment dates, and other related topics.
Thank you wholeheartedly for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to another successful year!
Senior Director of Operations