Onboarding Process for Web specials and Clickfunnel with membership site for 28-Day Stronger Together Challenge
This is the onboarding process we recommend for the 28-Day Stronger Together Challenge which simplifies the onboarding process and allows for a structured on-boarding process whether they come from the web special or your own click funnels site.
Step 1A: Registration on Web Special or your own funnel.
Whether someone signs up via your location’s web special they will be sent to this thank you page. The page provides them 6 workouts to get started with right away and provides them access to the program materials.
On the thank you page as well as the auto responder they receive it informs them that their location will be getting in contact with them in the next 24-48 hours.
Many people buying an online program expect immediate access to materials. This allows them to get materials to get started and bridges the gap between them registering and you being able to onboard them.
They will also receive an auto responder email from HQ which again directs them back to the thank you page to access the resources.
*This process will take place immediately
This is what the thank you page looks like.
The auto responder reiterates what is on this page.
Step 1B: Your click funnels pages.
If you are doing your own marketing and have your own click funnels pages we highly recommend following the same approach.
To ensure that you are getting commissions incase someone decides to purchase off the thank you page this is what you will need to do (if they purchase off the web special you are all set).
Step 1: Sign into your refersion dashboard
Step 2: click create link to a specific page
- It’s located at the bottom right of the image
Step 3: Put this link in the enter destination page URL and click create link
Step 4: Copy the link it creates and direct your thank you page to this link
If you are using click funnels and would like a client to receive an auto email when they purchase you will will do the following.
Step 1: Go to order section on your funnel
Step 2: Click Products
Step 3: Click Fulfillment Email
Step 4: Insert Auto Responder email that directs them to the back to the thank you page with the link you created in refersion.
Step 2: Location begins onboarding participants no later than 48 hours after registration.
When someone registers through the web special or your own click funnels you should send this onboarding email or similar to the person that registered within 24-48 as well as a text message to ensure they received the email.
Inside of this email we recommend you send them a getting started survey as well as access to the HQ membership site or a membership site that you have created (More information on that down below).
Step 3: Monday Start Dates
It is recommended that they start the 28-Day Programs on Monday to allow for structured followed-up. The participants get resources to get started right away but the formal program doesn’t begin until Monday.
- Monday, April 6th
- Monday, April 13th
- Monday, April 20th
Depending on their start date will dictate the membership information that you send to the client.
- We have created multiple membership sites for you.
Evergreen Membership site that provides access to all 4-weeks of materials right away. This is recommended for clients who are currently doing the program and would like access to all the materials. You would not send this to new people signing up.
- Evergreen Membership site that drips/delays the content clients see based on when they register for the program. The drips and delays begin the minute clients set up their accounts.
- Membership sites designed for specific Monday start dates 4/6, 4/13, and 4/20. This is what we recommend.
If someone signs up between now and 4/6 you would send them the membership site information for 4/6 in the onboarding email.
If someone signs up between 4/7 and 4/13 you would send them the membership site information for 4/13 in the onboarding email
If someone signs up between 4/14 and 4/20 you would send them the membership site information for 4/20 in the onboarding email
We highly recommend utilizing a Monday start date to allow for optimal structure for you and your team.
- We recommend sending the getting started form in the onboarding email which allows your coaches to know how to best support your clients through the challenge. An example of this is in the welcome email above.
- Coaches should at a minimum complete 2 personalized check-ins per week. We recommend Monday and Friday. Your coaches goal is to take the information inside of the initial survey the client fills out and let that dictate the personalized follow-up for that client. This is the MINIMUM EXPECTATION. At Fit Body we exceed expectations in everything we do.
- Coach should send out a personalized thank you card within 14 days.
Here is what a timeline would look with an April 6th Start Date.
Step 1: Client signs up for 28-Day Stronger Together Challenge
- Client is then directed to thank you page and receive an auto responder email.
- This provides them access to 6 at home workouts and program materials to get started.
Step 2: Location send them an onboarding email and text
- Inside the onboarding email clients will get a link to register for the membership site and the link to login into the membership site during the 28 days.
- Inside the onboarding email the client will get assigned a coach and provided a form to to fill out so that the coach knows how to best support this client during the challenge.
Step 3: Coach replies back to the survey submitted by the client
- The coach should go over the form and reply back to the client letting the client know that they are excited to begin working with them and ask any questions needed for the coach to best support the client.
Step 4: The challenge begins on April 6th
- Week 1 – Monday, April 6th and Friday, April 10th the coach will follow up with the client
- Week 2 – Monday, April 13th and Friday, April 17th the coach will follow up with the client and this week will send out a personalized hand written thank you card.
- Week 3 – Monday, April 20th and Friday, April 24th the coach will follow up with the client
- Week 4- Monday, April 27th and Friday, May 1st the coach will follow up with the client
Step 5: Close on ongoing online coaching membership
- Just like all LBO’s the goal is to move them into an ongoing membership.
- You will follow the phone scripts Erin created for you in order to do that.
Do I put new challengers into our Clients Facebook group?
Simple recommendation is no.
For simplicity sake and to reduce as much friction and confusion for new challengers we do not recommend putting them in your client Facebook group.
We recommend providing access to the membership site we created for you and you follow the follow up process we created for you. This will make it easy for you to execute and provide a frictionless experiance for these new challengers.
More than likely placing them in your current client Facebook group will confuse them versus benefit them.
If they decide to continue on with your program at that time we would recommend placing them in your client Facebook group.
If you do place them in your client Facebook group you need to thoroughly communicate to them the difference between what they are receiving and what they will see inside of the membership group.
April 6th HQ Membership Site
If you are going use the HQ provided membership site for April 6 which is recommended here are the 2 links you will need to put in the onboarding email.
This is really all you need to know but information on the membership funnel is down below if you are worried about the finer details of things as well as access to other membership funnels you may want based on your circumstances. The goal of providing this is NOT to overwhelm you but to equip you with everything you could possible need to succeed.
April 6th Start Membership Site
- The membership site is designed for clients to start on Monday April 6th.
- When they login into the funnel even if before April 6th they will get access to all week 1 materials.
- They will get access to week 2 resources on Saturday 4/11
- They will get access to week 3 resources on Saturday 4/18
- They will get access to week 4 resources on Saturday 4/25
- Link to send to client to register https://ghfbbc.clickfunnels.com/28-day-stronger-together-membership-page1585702256801/a0498fcc366
- Link to login after they register
- Share funnel link if you would like to clone this funnel and put in your own resources (requires you to have click funnels). https://app.clickfunnels.com/funnels/8844751/share/mdpmq84vevhf3mkl
Evergreen Funnel That allows people to start anytime.
- Program is designed to start the minute a person log’s in for the first time.
- When they first login they will get access to the program materials a long with week 1 videos for the program.
- They will get week 2 resources 5 days after they login
- They will get week 3 resources 11 days after they login
- They will gett week 4 resources 17 days after they login
- Link to send to client to register https://ghfbbc.clickfunnels.com/28-day-stronger-together-membership-page1585527762900/d034fd85451
- Link to login after they register https://ghfbbc.clickfunnels.com/28-day-stronger-together-membership-page1585527762900
- Share funnel link if you would like to clone this funnel and put in your own resources (requires you to have click funnels). https://app.clickfunnels.com/funnels/8832907/share/833a47whgobsodm4
Funnel that provides access to the entire program Immediately
This would be best for clients who have already received a ton of information on the program and would like access to everything as soon as they create an account. Not recommended for new people.
April 13 and April 20 Membership Site Information
- There are not share funnel links because the dates do not transfer, sending you a share link to these additional funnels isn’t necessary as the funnels we have already share with you do the same thing.
- If you are doing your owner membership site with your own videos it is better to clone the site you already have and then change the dates.
April 13th Membership Site Information
- If you are following the HQ onboarding process for those that sign-up between the dates of April 7th and April 13 this is the new membership site you will want to send them to.
- Everything is designed to start on April 13th.
- Week 1 information is accessible from day 1
- Week 2 information is released on Saturday, April 18th
- Week 3 information is released on Saturday, April 25th
- Week 4 information is released on Saturday, May 2nd
Registration Link: https://ghfbbc.clickfunnels.com/28-day-stronger-together-membership-page1586122219843/300bc055622
Log-in Link: https://ghfbbc.clickfunnels.com/28-day-stronger-together-membership-page1586122219843
April 20th Membership Site Information
- If you are following the HQ onboarding process for those that sign-up between the dates of April 14th and April 20 this is the new membership site you will want to send them to.
- Everything is designed to start on April 20th
- Week 1 information is accessible from day 1
- Week 2 information is released on Saturday, April 25th
- Week 3 information is released on Saturday, May 2nd
- Week 4 information is released on Saturday, May 9th