Fit Body Boot Camp New Year New You Challenge
- Franchisee Rules and Regulations -
The New Year, New You Challenge (the “Challenge”) is a promotion of Fit Body Boot Camp, Inc. (“FBBC” or “HQ”) and certain of its franchisees. The Challenge is intended to attract new prospects to your location to be converted into long term clients. A participating franchisee (each a “Participating Location”) can help register participating members (“Challengers”).
1.0 Eligibility and Registration
To be eligible for the Challenge, a Participating Location must be in compliance with their Franchise Agreement. There is no cost to register as a Participating Location. Franchisees may register at https://fbbcuniversity.com/nyny2020-registration/ on or before December 2, 2019.
To participate in the Challenge, each Challenger will pay a $30 registration fee to FBBC. Once the registration fee is paid, the Challenger must be set up on weekly recurring payments at their designated Participating Location. Current members should be charged $14.00 per week and non-members should be charged $29.00 per week.
You must direct all Challengers to sign up through the HQ-provided Challenger Registration Page. Any acceptance of payments or registration outside of the Challenger Registration Page shall disqualify the Challenger and may constitute a violation of your Franchise Agreement. The Challenger Registration Page will launch on December 26, 2019. No registrations will be accepted after January 15, 2020.
We will provide you with video and promotional assets. These may only be used to direct individuals to sign up through the Challenger Registration Page. HQ will provide you with everything you need to market the Challenge.
3.0 The Challenge Period
Challengers will be evaluated on how much weight they lose during the “Challenge Period," which will begin on Monday January 20, 2020 and run through March 14, 2020. You’ll host one or more orientations between January 13 – 19, 2020.
In order for your Challengers to be in the running for a share of $100,000 in cash plus other prizes, they will need to do the following: 1) Do an official weigh-in at the facility between Monday, January 13th, 2020 and January 20th, 2020. 2) Submit an initial evaluation with their starting data and before picture. 3) Submit their weekly progress reports via a link provided by HQ. 4) Must do an official final weigh-in at their location’s facility between March 9th, 2020 and March 14th, 2020. 4) Submit their final progress report, including their before and afters, and testimonial by March 15th, 2020 at Midnight PST 5) Check-in 3x per week at a Fit Body Boot Camp during the Challenge Period. The location winner will be determined by the percentage of body weight lost. The location will be notified of their winner on Monday, March 16th, 2020 and you will have until Tuesday March 17th, 2020 at midnight PST to confirm your winner's information.
4.0 Location Winners
You will determine the top three finishers at your location, based on a percentage of body weight lost, measured from the initial weigh in, expressed as a percentage, carried to four decimal places. In the event of a tie, you may flip a coin or employ such other reasonably fair and random method to break the tie, provided there is at least one disinterested witness.
You agree to furnish the top three finishers at your location with cash prizes of $500 for 1st place, 2 free months of boot camp for 2nd place, and 1 free month of boot camp for 3rd place. The cash prizes must be paid in the form of a check payable to the winner on or before March 30, 2020. The free month of membership must be without obligation and may, at your discretion, be transferable. You agree to supply evidence of compliance with the foregoing terms to us immediately upon request.
5.0 Nominations for Finalists
Based on final progress report data submission from each location, HQ will determine your location’s 1st place Winner. You will be notified Monday, March 16th, 2020 by noon PST and you will have until Midnight PST March 17th, 2020 to confirm your locations winner. Included in your clients final progress report will their results, unedited before and afters, and testimonial, a statement of support by the franchisee and links to the social media accounts of the nominee. Of those nominated, Fit Body Boot Camp HQ will select ten finalists and additional prize winners.
6.0 Grand Prize Winners
At the Awards Gala, $100,000 in cash and additional prizes will be awarded to winners as chosen by Fit Body Boot Camp, Inc. The Grand Prize winners will be chosen based on the following criteria: percentage of body weight lost, before and after pictures, testimonial, and social media engagement. All prizes referenced hereunder shall be in US dollars.
The following are not eligible to win Challenger prizes:
- Equity owners of a franchise
- Employees of a franchise
- Employees of FBBC
- Parents, siblings, children, grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and first cousins of any of the foregoing.
7.0 Compliance with Laws
By participating in the Challenge, you represent that you have determined it to be valid under the laws of your city, county, state, province, country and/or territory. You agree that the Challenge is void where prohibited. You agree to hold FBBC and those who own/operate it harmless from and against any and all claims or liabilities arising out of the operation of the Challenge or the payment of prizes by you to the winners from your location.
8.0 Other Terms:
- You must register as a Participating Location by December 2, 2019.
- You must honor the pricing outlined above, including the registration payment to us of $30 from each Challenger
- Challengers must weigh in between January 13th, 2020 and January 20th, 2020
- Your clients will be required to fill out an HQ provided initial evaluation so that their information is submitted no later than January 20th, 2020
- You must allow your Challengers to participate in at least 3 workout sessions per week.
- You must provide your Challengers with the means to check in to their workouts
- You must record each Challenger’s final weight at your location between March 9th, 2020 and March 14th, 2020
- Each Challenger is required to submit their final progress reports via a link provided by HQ with their data, before and after pictures, and testimonials no later than Sunday, March 15th, 2020 at Midnight PST
- You must not misrepresent any of the terms of the Challenge to any Challenger or anyone else.
- You must not be in default under the terms of your Franchise Agreement
- All dollar amounts are US dollars, except those which pertain to Participating Outlets located in Canada, in which case the specified amounts shall be in Canadian Dollars. By way of illustration, Challengers in Canada shall pay $30 CAD for registration and the first place location winner at a Canadian Outlet shall receive a check for $500 CAD
- By submitting any information to FBBC in connection with the Challenge, you represent, under penalty of perjury, that such information is true, accurate and correct, to the best of your knowledge and that you have taken steps reasonably calculated to ensure awareness of such truth and accuracy.