NASM is excited to provide the opportunity for your Fit Body team to attend this hands-on workshop where they’ll be able to explore the details behind the success of our evidence-based training model, grow as trainers, and learn new techniques that have proven to achieve measurable results for clients.
You and your team will also earn .8 CEUs for attending this full-day workshop!
This $350 value is FREE to our FBBC Family
The NASM CPT Practical Workshop will focus on:
- Hands-on application of the OPT Model
- Evaluation methods for client assessments
- Program design
- Exercise technique
- Safe & effective progressions, regressions & modifications
- Discussion of scope of practice and professional responsibilities
- Proper coaching and cueing methods
Space is limited for these workshops so make sure you sign up ASAP:
- South Gibert, Arizona FBBC – NASM FIT Workshop – October 19 8AM – 5PM
- Berkley, Michigan FBBC – NASM FIT Workshop – October 26 8AM – 5PM
- Monterey, California, FBBC – NASM FIT Workshop – October 26 8AM – 5PM
- Delray Beach, Florida FBBC – NASM FIT Workshop – October 27 8AM – 5PM
- Roanoke, Virginia FBBC – NASM FIT Workshop – November 2 8AM – 5PM
For further information please contact [email protected]
This does not guarantee a spot; however the earlier you sign up, the better your chances!