Step 1. Instructions & Best Practices: Please review this document carefully, follow the instructions, and deploy the included assets!
Rules and Points
- 3 at-home workouts per week is needed to be eligible for weekly prizes.
- Challengers use hashtag #FBBCSTRONG and ensure they check on your location’s Facebook Page (tag Facility Leader for traceability).
- Every successful challenger who completes 3 at-home workouts is entered in the weekly raffle. We recommend raffling off a Tru Lean supplement every Saturday on your Members Group via Facebook Live supplied by your location. “Every Day Fit” to increase the immune system and hydration would be our recommendation. And ensure to make it a big deal with lots of love and praise for the winner. Additionally, recognize everyone who worked out 3 times per week to show praise to your members!!
- The best Sweaty selfie (must use #FBBCSTRONG) will be given a Tru Lean supplement every week provided by HQ. The subjective decision as the winner will be determined by HQ and posted on the Global Facebook Group.
- **No weigh-ins, etc. (given the circumstance at play, eliminating complexity).
Email to this to your clients on Sunday, March 22.
Please edit in the highlighted yellow before sending an email…
28 Day Meal Plan and Challenge Rules (time-sensitive)
Hello Fit Body Members aka Challengers!
Our 28 Day Stronger Together At Home Challenge kicks off tomorrow Monday, March 23 so get ready to keep focused with your fitness, for our coaches to keep you accountable, to stay engaged with our community, and have some fun in the process!!
Click HERE for your 28 Day Nutrition Program guide, Meal Plan, Shopping List, and Cook Book!
(UPLOAD Nutrition Assets from #4 on Shared Google Drive on the “Click HERE” above.)
Below are the rules and points for the challenge.
You will notice there is no scheduled weigh-in/out; or points around that specific metric due to complexities around gathering “official measurements” from home.
That said, we would still encourage you to take your weight measurement today and on April 19 (so you have a personal benchmark). As what gets measured, gets improved!!
But this challenge is all about engagement and accountability!
Rules and Points
- 3 at home workouts per week is needed to be eligible for weekly prizes.
- You must use hashtag #FBBCSTRONG and check in on our Facebook page per normal & post work out! (tag Facility Leader for track-ability).
- Every successful challenger who completes 3 at home workouts is entered in a weekly raffle of an Every Day Fit to increase your immune system and hydration.
- The best “Sweaty selfie” of the week from around the globe (must use #FBBCSTRONG) will be given a Tru Lean supplement every week provided by Fit Body Boot Camp HQ. **Subjective decision as the winner will be determined by HQ and posted on the Global Facebook Group. Have some fun with it!!
And remember, we are in this and STRONGER TOGETHER!!
- Your primary focus should be client engagement and retention of your existing members throughout the duration of the online coaching process.
- Steps 3-7 below provide this operational content to run the challenge.
- Please be aware, as time drags on away from daily on-site operations, the need to continue to add more coaching, to develop your online program, and create more engagement will need to increase in order for members to desire to stay on EFT. Our current belief is that at least every 2 weeks you should be adding more value and engagement.
- Please be surveying your clients, asking how to better support them and meeting with your teams very frequently (every 2-3 days) to review feedback, evolve and implement.
- For the first week, we strongly recommend you dial in and focus completely on your current members to launch the program successfully from an operations perspective and to avoid holds/cancelations. Client engagement and retention is your #1 focus!
- For your members, this 28 Day Challenge has a start date of Monday, March 23 and end date of Sunday, April 19.
- There is no registration link or charge for members. They automatically opt in. Remember, the goal is engagement and retention show you must add value!
New Online Coaching Clients:
- We also see a big opportunity, since most of the population is on quarantine and competitor gyms are shut down, this will be an attractive offer and a way to bring trial members into your online coaching program. And the end goal is turning them into members when your doors reopen!
- We will be developing a shared file follow up a campaign on Fit Pro Tracker to add in the non-member sign-ups by Saturday, March 28, which is evergreen being there is no set start and end date for non-members unless they sign up by March 23 from your email list.
- While nothing is guaranteed and is out of our control, we believe this quarantine could last more than 28 days. If it does, after the initial 28 days for these “non-members”, we strongly recommend you turn them into members and continue coaching them “Online” for $97/month until your location re-opens. When that happens, we recommend you charge your normal boot camp rate.
- To help support you, we have added a new lead type in Club Ready and a Sales Package for $97/month, so you can create value and earn revenue from these new clients!
Step 2. Challenge Sales Content:
- Click Funnels: You must have your own Click Funnels Account in order to take advantage of assets. Download the “Share Funnel” and ensure to make the edits specific to your location before running ads.
- Sales Emails: Download and send these sales emails to your NONmembers. The specific dates are listed for your recommendation so that you can bundle any non-member from your list to start on March 23. If a non-member joins after the launch date of March 23, then their program will end 28 days after purchase.
- Sales Copy/Videos: Click on the “Fit Body Stronger Together At Home Challenge -Ads”. There are a couple of options to choose from and deploy. Download the files in which you can then upload to Facebook Ads Manager.
- Facebook Ad Copy: Download the Ad Copy. Depending on Facebook’s specific approval process for your ad set, you might have to edit/remove “Get Fit” and/or “Burn Fat”.
Step 3. At Home Work Outs:
There are 5 weeks of workouts from Matt Wilber’s team (P90Style) in separate folders. The first week is “Week 0” and “Week 1” starts Monday, March 23.
You have the option of uploading the videos to your own YouTube/Vimeo OR send the HQ Vimeo links (quickest & easiest) which are also included in the folder. The recommendation is for you to schedule the daily work out to your member email list AND post on your Facebook members page by 5 am every day. The goal is daily engagement and so they have the workouts earlier than normal (more value).
We have also included a “Download the PDF” feature which is available in the weekly work out folder. This way, you can also provide the work out description to your clients and/or you have the template already transcribed to easier recreate the workouts by your own coaches. This is recommended so your clients see your actual coaches delivering the workouts since we are in the relationship business!
**Special note, please do not post these workouts in the Global Facebook Group, rather just to your locations Facebook member page. Content will be posted directly from HQ to the Global Facebook Group.
Subject: Today’s Work Out!
Email: Hello Client NAME!
Here is your daily follow along work out!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us, we are here to help and coach you through this temporary situation!
We are STRONGER TOGETHER!!
Click HERE! (INSERT LINK)
Step 4. Nutrition Assets:
Included are the 1) Program Guide, 2) Mean Plan Guide Sheet, 3) Food Shopping List, and 4) Cook Book.
We recommend you 1) Upload them to the “files” section on your Facebook members page 2) Upload them on a Google drive (for those challengers who don’t have Facebook) and email them out by Sunday, March 22 by 7 am so your challengers have the materials a day before the challenge begins so they can meal prep!
Step 5. Nutrition Videos Assets:
Matt Wilber’s Certified Nutritionists have created 8 videos which are 2 per week (releasing them/adding them to University weekly). You have the option of uploading the video directly to your Facebook Members page OR recreating the video in your own voice.
**In your own voice is the longer-term vision to ensure your relationships and engagement with your clients remain strong. There is a transcribed script included to make it easier to reproduce.
We recommend posting 2 per week on your member’s page in this specifically laid out order on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Step 6. Mindset Coaching Assets:
Bedros has created 16 Mindset Videos (releasing them/adding them to University weekly). You have the option of uploading the video directly to your Facebook Members page OR recreating the video in your own voice.
**In your own voice is the longer-term vision to ensure your relationships with clients remain strong. There is a transcribed script included to make it easier to reproduce.
We recommend posting 4 per week on your member’s page in this specifically laid out order on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Step 7. Weekly Email and SMS:
We have created weekly emails and SMS messages to go out to your clients from your coaches. The recommendation is your weekly email goes out on Monday to set the tone for the week ahead, and your SMS’s go out on Tuesday and Thursday. The specific dates are listed for specificity.
Please note that they follow a theme & specific flow for consistency, and are heavily mindset focused given the current state of world affairs. We recommend you keep as is and send out per plan.
However, please edit as needed since they will be sent from you/your coaches. Please note that week 4 content is currently not uploaded (at the launch of the challenge) as it will be developed 1-2 weeks prior, as we know more about our ability to reenter our locations. This will be reflected in the coming week 4 email and SM content.
Step 8. Logo and Social Media Graphics:
We recommend you update your Facebook and Instagram Business Pages with the provided logos. In addition to recommending your team to update their profiles to the attached graphics. There are additional social media graphics provided to add to your messaging on your posts. We are in this together and this is another step to manufacture community which is more important than ever!
That’s it! Please read a few times so you fully understand and can train your teams to deploy! And head up, it’s a challenging time for us all, but we are STRONGER TOGETHER!
-Your HQ Fit Body Boot Camp Family